Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Link to class website to see Anne Frank Powerpoints

http://web.mac.com/jlawrence387/iWeb/Site/Anne%20Frank%20Powerpoints.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great! I was also poking around the site and I found the halloween pictures. They are so funny! I love the commentary on them too! That was really fun with all of the costumes this past year; I really enjoyed doing it and having the opportunity to go and look back at it all months later. It's great that we have those things like that. I just thought I'd share that. =^)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Larwence

where's our movie?

Anonymous said...

I dont have powerpoint or quick time