Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tea, Coffee, or... Something else

If you had to choose between any tea of your choice, coffee, or some other hot beverage - say, hot cocoa or something -, which would you choose (and why if you want to)?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would choose tea. It's good for you, it comes in many different flavours, and it's yummy!!

I like tea a lot. I'm drinking some blueberry tea right now actually; it's tasty... it's not very warm anymore though; hey, that's why we have microwaves, right?

Anonymous said...

I would have hot chocolate (from Starbucks of course) because I don't like coffee or tea... And those are the only hot drinks I can think of.

Anonymous said...

I would have hot chocolate and mint tea because it's good for you. Hot choclate is yummy also but it makes you want to crave more.

Unknown said...

Ooh!! Mint tea is my favorite kind! Go Vivica! Peppermint, spearmint, or a combination?

MaddyY said...

Iced tea :)

Unknown said...

Yummy!