Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ipod man reporting for duty

Which TV show rocks more House or Scrubs?

11 comments:

Ipod Man Unleashed said...

In my opinion, House is better, he has a cane, he has a cool flat and he gets to ride a motorbike
When I get oplder My dream job will be wallking with a cane, having a cool flat and riding a motor cycle

Unknown said...

Wow... That's fantastic. Unfortunately, I have never seen either of those shows. Sorry. Doctor Who, Top Gear, Torchwood, and Mythbusters rock though!!

So do Modern Marvels and Good Eats but oh well. =^)

Allie W. said...

Greys Anatomy is WAY better than both! lol but house and scrubs are good too!!

Anonymous said...

Defiantly SCRUBS! I is the best show, house is semi funny but more serious, but Scrubs is totally funny all the way.

MaddyY said...

Scrubs! I've never seen house, but scrubs is hilarious! LOST is the best though :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with ipod man about the cane. cane's are cool. 30 Rock is better than Scrubs and House.

Unknown said...

Nice Mr. Lawrence! Funny!

Anonymous said...

I dont really watch scrubs but i like how House acts, to me its cool because u kind of wouldnt find that in a hospital. Hey Mr. Lawrence

Anonymous said...

Don't watch either of them.

Aedin B. said...

I will have to say Scrubs is WAYYY better :-) I have seasons 1,2,5, and 6, and I an watch them over and over. House can be too serious and I like comedy. Scrubs all the way!

Aedin B. said...

can* watch them