Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To hand in tomorrow

I need to collect all of the parts we have completed for your Anne Frank essay -- the pre-writing activity (which includes your evidence), statement of purpose, thesis paragraph (all drafts), and your outline.

Staple them in this order to hand in tomorrow--Wednesday: 1. Thesis paragraphs, 2. outline, 3. statement of purpose, 4. pre-writing activity.