Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cartoon Characters

Make a cartoon character!! Describe it and choose a name for it! Keep it appropriate though. :D

4 comments:

MaddyY said...

My cartoon character would be a worm with a green cape. His name would be Mr. Wormy. The cape is pointless, but he wears it anyways. His favorite food is marshmallow peeps. He lives in an invisible floating home thingy in the sky that has 1 room and a little bed made out of a jelly bean.

Ipod Man Unleashed said...

My cartoon character is Astro Pup he has a space helmet with a jet pack that flies around saving the universe. He lives with his sister comet in Australia.

Unknown said...

My cartoon character is a super-greyhound named Zipper. He travels around at lightning speed wearing a special blue collar that lets him go uber-fast and run on water for some distance. He is blue-gray (yes, greyhounds are actually that color sometimes) with gray-white ear and tail tips and a gray-white left front paw. Zipper lives on a remote island in the Pacific in a fairly sizeable abode that is shaped like a gigantic oak tree. He lives with his best friend, Pronto, who is an Italian greyhound with similar powers, but is smaller in size, wears a pale red collar, and is fawn-colored opposed to blue-gray, and brown instead of gray-white. Pronto is Zipper's sidekick as well.

~ Greyhounds Kick Butt!! ~

Anonymous said...

Last year in school, I created this guy named Big Joe and he's this huge stick figure that breaths fire and he fights robots and his sidekick is this little stick figure named Tiny Tim and I wouldn't really call him a hero... He's more like a monster... He's sort of like King Kong or Godzilla... There's this one drawing of him fighting Godzilla...