Sorry I could not be at the awards ceremony. I created the show to express my affection and thanks to all of you for such a great year. I am way behind in my writing of thank you notes . . . I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for the party and the gifts and the cards and the letters and the email . . . Thank you for everything! I hope the slideshow illustrates that we all had a great year!!!!!!Pictures came out fuzzy on Youtube; i am trying to fix that.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who Still Comes to Visit Our Blog?

Hey everybody! I hope all of your summers are going swimmingly (hee hee, no pun intended, really!), and I can't wait to see most all of you again pretty soon!

I was curious as to whom, besides myself, still comes to this blog to post or even just see what's new. If you could, when you come by, just pop on here and say hi or something in a comment, if you would, please. You can do it every time you come to the blog, or you can do it just once (or once in a while). I thought it would be interesting to see who still keeps up and interested in our class blog.

See you very soon! Ciao for now!

~*~ Jeanette S. ~*~

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still come. Haha, and hi Jen. :)

Anonymous said...

i still come! hi guys! um... has any one heard from mr L.? how is he doing??!

Unknown said...

Hi Aedin! Hi Sally!

I haven't heard from Mr. Lawrence. I sent him an email at the end of the school year, but I didn't want to bombard him with emails, so I just lef it at that for now. I was planning on sending him another back-to-school one in September or sometime around then.
I'm sure he's doing fine, but I know I'd love to hear from him again. I really miss him. I hear Miss Putnam is staying though! She was really fun too. It'll be nice to go and visit all of the teachers again... I love doodling on the white boards, especially if the teachers have a lot of colors of markers like Mr. Doran or Mr. Lawrence does.

I'm going to miss a lot of the teachers from Middle School, what about you guys?

Anonymous said...

IM HERE

Unknown said...

Hi Greg!

Hahaha!!
Um, Greg? You do know that your name thing says "gmatsos", right?
^-^

Knowing you, that could very well have been done on purpose, but I was just wondering... :)

MaddyY said...

hi

MaddyY said...

hi

MaddyY said...

oops didn't mean to post that twice...sorry

Unknown said...

Hi, Maddy!
:D

Unknown said...

Hi, Maddy!
:D

Unknown said...

It's okay.

;)

Anonymous said...

I talked to him... it has been a couple weeks but last time I talked to him he sounded fine.

Unknown said...

That's good. Thanks for the update!

I saw you at Pittsford Plaza today, Aedin!

I was having ice cream at Coldstone, and you and your brother were going into the movie theater. I wanted to come over and say hi, but my Mom was being anti-social (i.e. not wanting to come over with me), so I didn't get to.

:(

I'll say it now though!

"HI AEDIN!!!" says Jen.

:D I'm such a freak...

I hope you enjoyed what ever movie it was you saw. :)

See you soon at school! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah jen.....

IM HERE AGAIN

Anonymous said...

lol thats fine and hi jen

Unknown said...

Here I am!

Hiya!

YESSSSSSSS!!! Cross country is back up and running!! Ha! No pun intended. ;)

I am so excited for Silver Lake too! :D
It'll be nice to see everyone again.

Ipod Man Unleashed said...

IM still here says me

Aedin B. said...

I still come

Unknown said...

Hi Aedin. Hi Kieran.

I'm glad to see that this blog hasn't been forgotten, even if it's only handful of us left who visit it.

Thank you both for not forgetting about it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I wish people would stop SPAMMING THE BLOODY BLOG WITH SOLICITATIONS!!

Arrgh!

*Delete Delete Delete*


-Grumble-

Unknown said...

Obviously, I still visit the blog.

I suppose you could consider me your resident blog-maid.
Teriffic... :P